Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Get to know me:
I am a sheepish fifteen year old girl that is in high school. For the past year I have become addicted to youtube, blogs, instagram, and pinterest. My style turned upside down. I used to be into hot pink, zebra print, and glitter. Don't get me wrong, I still love the color pink but in lighter shades. I started liking mint blue, light pink, vintage clothing, floral prints and TEA! My interest in clothing, fashion, and color have changed a lot through the past year. Its not that I don't enjoy the color hot pink and the zebra design anymore, I just don't adore them like before.

I started a blog for a couple of reasons:
-I wanted to talk to people who have the same interest in things I like.
-I got inspired by many bloggers for example, One Sheepish Girl and Zoella.
-My sister encouraged me to start a blog, thinking I might be good for it.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment